- Strengthening institutional communication.
- Development of technical systems.
- Human resources development and rehabilitation.
- Developing the quality of scientific research to address disability in various fields.
- Provide quality training based on research and study results.
- Innovation in leadership and solutions to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities and their families.
- Facilitate access to comprehensive disability databases and information.
- Promoting financial sustainability and investment for the Center.
- Building strategic partnerships with stakeholders.
- Maximizing the impact of scientific research in the field.